Friday, May 18, 2012

Onion Coat

Alike onion coat, I lives, many coated faces.
And each face is characterized unique 
I went into "the elder", while there is family
while there a office,Me becomes “the boss” 
while playing around nephews, i remains a joker
while there stands a friends,
you cannot find me other.
Then backs to my hole-cave, in the night, to infiltrate
removes the dust layers,that resides onto my face

with repetition of being Pure Soul, 
witness the wastes that flowing from the tank
Again the next day,
new day
new dusk
wearing new masks, with new face
restarts the journey ahead
I kidding the world,
world be-fooled of me
satisfies the goods to whom, it is carried
I store the material that I thinks fit
I just run this shop, the god manages it
"I" remains the owners, and just witness all these

No comments: